Requirements for Drive Test
- Under 18 must have permit at least 6 month
- Over 18 must have permit at least 30 days
Driving Education Certificate of Completion
- Student under the age of 16 and 1/2 must bring the Driving Education Certificate of Completion
- Champion welcomes other driving schools and parent taught courses for the driving test
Affidavit or Parent Present
- The affidavit or parent present for students under 18 is only required when going to the tag agency after passing, not when taking the test.
After passing the test students can go to a tag agency the same day! No extra paperwork is needed from Champion.
All drive test packages are done in the morning.
Students with an account with Champion, sign in to the Student Portal to Enroll and Schedule in a Drive Test package.
Due to lack of driving availability, all drive test pick-up options are unavailable until after summer break. Please check back later to schedule any of the bronze, silver, or gold drive tests with review options. Students still have the option to do the 30 minute review or 1 hour review with a test! Thank you and drive like a Champion!
Students will meet at either the Edmond or Surrey Hills office for the drive test only. The process takes about 15 minutes.
Students will practice 30 minutes and take the drive test directly afterwards. The review, test, and processing take about 45 minutes. Must meet at the Edmond or Surrey Hills office.